Congratulations to the winner of our logo contest Christian Lindsey!!
The other two finalists
2nd place -Alathia Keith
3rd place - Gayle Gallagher
Thank you so much to all of the creatives who submitted. We were so impressed!
Wear the winning FILM IN MO logo and show your pride!
(T-shirts of various colors with white lettering on front and back)
(T-shirts & Hoodies of various colors with navy lettering just on front w horizontal logo)
You order your shirt, hoodie or sweatshirt and it is shipped directly to you though Bonfire!
As we rebrand our non-profit organization, we are launching a contest in search of a logo for FILM IN MO! That logo will be displayed on the top of this website, on social media and on promotional material for FILM IN MO.
The prize for the winning entry is $500, a lifetime membership to FILM IN MO and swag with the FILM IN MO logo. Second prize is a 2-year membership to FILM IN MO and swag. Third prize is a 1-year membership to FILM IN MO.
Our new logo, created by Christian Lindsey!!
The purpose of this contest is to design a logo to be used by FILM IN MO. The logo’s design should reflect the essence, mission and vision of FILM IN MO.
The logo should incorporate the organization name “FILM IN MO” and must be appropriate for a professional business setting.
Entries must be submitted as JPEG files. For quality reproduction purposes, the winning entry must later be submitted in scalable vector graphic format (EPS). Color must be CMYK, though the logo may also be produced in black and white. Contestants are advised to avoid gradients and half-tones. The logo must be easy to use, handle, resize, and manipulate for all reproduction purposes. It should be visually appealing on both small (as small as 2 cm x 2 cm) and large scales.
1. Entrants affirm their submissions are their own original work, have not been copied from others or from previous designs, including their own, and do not violate the intellectual property rights of any other person or entity.
2. Submissions become the sole property of FILM IN MO and may be used for any FILM IN MO purposes, including, but not limited to, display on websites, business cards, letterhead, posters, and other materials.
3. FILM IN MO shall have the right to adapt, edit, modify, or otherwise use the winning submission in part or in its entirety in whatever it deems appropriate.
4. FILM IN MO reserves the right to choose not to use the winning entry as described in these contest guidelines.
5. FILM IN MO reserves the right to use any other entry for promotional purposes in the future.
6. If the winner is determined to have violated any rules, he/she will be required to forfeit or return the prize.
By entering, participants agree to be bound by these contest rules. Violating any rule or not following instructions may eliminate participants’ eligibility. FILM IN MO has the right to disqualify any entrant at any time at its sole discretion.
1. The contest is open to Missouri residents and anyone with a demonstrable connection to the state of Missouri.
2. Contestants are permitted to work in groups; however, only one (1) prize will be awarded regardless of group size.
The contest is open from 12:01 a.m. March 1, 2023 and closes at 11:59 p.m. April 1, 2023. Late submissions will not be considered. The board of FILM IN MO will select the finalists on April 15, 2023. FILM IN MO members will vote and a winner will be selected and notified by May 1, 2023.
1. All entries must be submitted electronically to FILM IN MO at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading: “LOGO CONTEST”. Submissions must include the full name(s) of the person(s) who designed the logo, name, email address, postal address, and telephone number.
2. One or more submissions per person is acceptable. Each submission must be sent in a separate email.
3. There is no fee to enter the contest.
1. The winning entry will be selected by a panel comprised of board members of FILM IN MO. Their decision will be final and no further correspondence shall be entered into.
2. Entries will be judged on their visual appeal, adherence to the concept prompting the contest, quality of design, and ease of reproduction for the purposes stated above.
The prize for the winning entry is $500.00, a lifetime membership to FILM IN MO and swag. This prize remains the same regardless of the size of the team submitting the winning entry. 2nd prize is a 2-year membership to FILM IN MO. 3rd prizes is a 1-year membership to FILM IN MO.
The winner will be notified via email and announced on the FILM IN MO social media pages.
1. FILM IN MO is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, or otherwise unusable entries, including entries that are lost or unusable due to computer, internet, or electronic problems.
2. FILM IN MO reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest and award the prize by alternate means if fraud or technical failure is determined at any time by FILM IN MO, including after the submission window has closed.
3. FILM IN MO is not liable, for the purpose of winner and prize notification and delivery, in the event the contest winner has provided incorrect, outdated, or otherwise invalid contact information.
If you have any questions about the FILM IN MO Logo Design Contest, please e-mail us at email@example.com
Copyright © 2023 Missouri Motion Media Association - All Rights Reserved.
FILM IN MO - Missouri Motion Media Association
PO Box 1274
Jefferson City, MO 65102-1274
Film in Missouri is good for all of Missouri